Any number of things can pitch your wheels out of placement, from hitting a curb to usual wear from road situations. When this happens, you may perceive that your car pulls to one side or another and extended driving with a misplaced vehicle can result in tires that wear unevenly and prematurely. A free wheel alignment check as well as service can help you provide best possible tire wear and vehicle handling.
What We Do
- Remove old fluid from the reservoir;
- Circulate Wynn’s® Power Steering System Flush to melt varnish and sludge, remove wear materials, and eliminate other contaminates;
- Refill system with manufacturer’s recommended fluid;
- Add Wynn’s® special supplement formulated to facilitate extend power steering component life, quiet noisy power steering pumps and prevent fluid leakage.
Why We Do It
- Helps restore steering performance;
- Provides proper power steering lubricants;
- Helps reduce steering noise;
- Helps prevent slow steering on cold mornings.
i Did You Know:
Note that service Takes Approximately 10–15 Minutes